The WaterClimbing is designed especially for the high requirements of waterpark and swimming pool architecture. This sophisticated design was distinguished with the Steel Innovation Price 2009.
Quality in design
Our goal is to achieve the highest standards in quality, safety, design and use. This is very important for us, so for our WaterClimbing:
- The load-bearing structure is made of ground stainless;
- The WaterClimbing units are equipped with four color-coded climbing routes;
- Can be mounted to the edge of indoor and outdoor swimming pools;
- Need a diving pool of at least 3,5 meter depth (the high models);
- Retrofitting is possible for all existing pools;
- The nano-coating of the climbing surface has a water- and dust-repellent effect;
- An integrated service system, for maintenance.
Our main attention in the developing process was to ensure passive safety.
Therefore we acted together with a certification office (TÜV) to be sure that the WaterClimbing is absolutely safe.
To eliminate the risk of collision and to guarantee maximum safety the minimal distance between coinstantaneous used climbing routes has to be more than 6 meters.
The results of the safety-analysis with TÜV were consequently taken along in the developing-process and caused many characteristic, constructive, and patented features. The WaterClimbing:
- Is high and narrow, to be climbed safely by just one climber at the time;
- Frontal safety distance of the climbing face to the pool;
- Edge protection of the climbing face;
- Constructive protection against climbing the backside;
- Does not take any installation space outside of the pool;
- Vertical safety distance;
- Under water footsteps facilitate the first movements out of the water.
Mounted to the edge of a diving pool
It’s simple to install several WaterClimbing units or diving- boards in one diving pool. Each unit can have its own safety area.
For designers and architects we have information and data for presentations and designs.