We recommended Pebble-Flex Aqua for your Spray Park floor. Pebble-Flex can also present an excellent surfacing option on the pool decks, both in new and at renovation projects.
Your Pebble-Flex floor is formed from round grains of soft thermoplastic urethane polymer with a diameter of about 3 mm.
By using an aliphatic urethane binder we create a stable, durable and shock absorbing surface.
The Pebble – Flex Aqua surfacing has the following unique characteristics:
- Numerous colours and designs;
- Unique thermoplastic urethane polymer texture;
- Shock absorbing and anti –slip surface;
- Durable and easy to maintain;
- Chlorine – and UV – resistant;
- Better heat dissipation than comparable substrates.
Your Pebble – Flex Aqua surfacing can have numerous colors:
It is even possible to put your logo or pictures in the Pebble – Flex surfacing.
You’d rather choose another floor? No problem, we can advise you. For example a Spray Park floor with a swimming pool- or zandleven- coating (swimming pool coating with sand), or a broom finish floor.